The stylish and modern Royal Enfield Hunter 350 has finally been launched in India. From starting price to new features to overall look – find out everything about the long awaited 2022 edition of Hunter 350 bike and all latest news only on Money Niyantran.
When it comes to bikes, Royal Enfield is the most popular and trusted company in India. Bikers are excited about the newly launched Royal Enfield bike and bookings have already begun. Here’s everything you need to know about the newest bike launched by Royal Enfield – the Royal Enfield Hunter 350:
Main Features in Royal Enfield Hunter 350
The Royal Enfield Hunter 350 is primarily a roadster style motorbike. The cruise bike will be available in eight attractive colors like Dapper White, Rebel Black, Rebel Red, Dapper Ash, etc. The bike is powered by 349cc BS6 engine, single cylinder. The weight of the vehicle is 177 kg and 13 liters is its fuel tank capacity. As far as the styling is concerned, the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 features a teardrop shaped fuel tank, a single-piece and low seat and a round headlamp. To know everything about the specifications, visit the official website of Royal Enfield, royalenfield.com.
Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Variants
The Royal Enfield Hunter 350 comes with two interesting variants for bikers to choose from:
- Hunter 350 Retro- The Retro version is more affordable than the Hunter 350 Metro and it has wire-spoke wheels along with a rear drum brake. The meter console of the Retro bike is simple and basic, with a smaller digital inset.
- Hunter 350 Metro- The Metro variant, more expensive than Hunter 350 Retro, gets alloy wheels and a rear disc brake. It also sports a fancy instrument cluster which has a large digital readout. The Metro Series again has two variants, namely,
i) Royal Enfield Hunter Metro Dapper Series
ii) Royal Enfield Hunter Metro Rebel Series
Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Price
The company has already announced the price of the bike. The starting (ex-showroom) price of the freshly launched Royal Enfield Hunter 350 is Rs. 1.49 lakh. The most expensive version, the Royal Enfield Hunter Metro Rebel, is priced at Rs. 1,69,000 approximately. Visit your nearest Royal Enfield showroom to check out the beautiful bike and know its exact price as well as delivery date in your city. You may also visit royalenfield.com, the official website to get the latest and accurate information on Hunter 350.
Read More on Money Niyantran:
- Good Luck Jerry Review: Are you ready for a thrilling, rollercoaster ride?
- Mamata Banerjee removes arrested WB Minister Partha Chatterjee from Cabinet
- Amitabh Bachchan and Rashmika Mandanna’s GoodBye will release on Oct 7, 2022
- Marvel Phase 5 movies: The Multiverse Saga complete list, 16 new titles announced
- House of the Dragon Trailer: HBO returns with another epic tale on war over the Iron Throne