GoodBye, a much awaited film starring Amitabh Bachchan and Rashmika Mandanna, will be released in theatres on 7th October, 2022. In this film, Bollywood’s megastar Big B and Rashmika Mandanna, the famous South actress, will work with each other for the first time. Read the complete article to know more about Amitabh Bachchan and Rashmika Mandanna’s GoodBye.
Great news for fans of Amitabh Bachchan! The Bollywood emperor’s new movie is about to hit the theatre in the upcoming festive season. To add to the excitement of fans, Rashmika Mandanna, South film industry’s beautiful actress, will also be seen in a lead role in this movie. The release date of Amitabh Bachchan and Rashmika Mandanna’s GoodBye has finally been revealed.
The film-makers have also released the movie’s poster to give the viewers a glimpse of Big B and Rashmika’s look. Along with this, the film’s cast has also been revealed. In one of the photos that circulated on the internet, the entire cast is seen together. It seems like all are enjoying together and watching a match. Everyone’s face is beaming with laughter in the photo.
Amitabh Bachchan and Rashmika Mandanna’s GoodBye: Cast
- Rashmika Mandanna– Recipient of the prestigious Filmfare Award, the actress is not just gorgeous but also a brilliant actress.
- Amitabh Bachchan– Big B needs no introduction as every Indian loves him for his outstanding roles in Don, Baghban, Wazir, Pink and the list is unending.
- Neena Gupta– She is a versatile actress pleasing all with her unique characters in web series and movies.
- Sunil Grover– Stand-up comedian famously known as ‘Gutthi’ from Comedy Nights with Kapil, Sunil Grover has acted in this movie.
- Elli Avram– Swedish-Greek actress, Elli is now settled in Mumbai and she entered Bollywood with the popular Colors TV show Big Boss.
- Sahil Mehta– He is a young actor who has performed mainly in popular daily soaps.
What is Amitabh Bachchan and Rashmika Mandanna’s GoodBye all about?
If you are eager to know the theme of the movie, it is a family drama. Amitabh Bachchan and Rashmika Mandanna’s GoodBye is all about family and relationships. So, you can watch this heart touching tale with your friends or family in the nearest theatre in your city. Vikas Bahl has directed GoodBye and the movie will be released in theatres under the banners of Reliance Entertainment and Balaji Telefilms.
Read More on Money Niyantran:
- House of the Dragon Trailer: HBO returns with another epic tale on war over the Iron Throne
- Employees’ Provident Fund Organization gains 17 lakh new subscribers in May 2022
- Game of Thrones star Emilia Clarke shares her journey of defeating 2 brain aneurysms
- World Athletics Championship Final: Neeraj Chopra’s 88.9m throw secures his place in the javelin final
- ICSE Class 10 Result 2022 published at cisce.org: How to check?