Is it finally the end of the wait for CBSE class 10 students? As per our sources, the Central Board of Secondary Education is likely to publish the result of grade 10 board examination on 4th July, 2022, Monday. Once the result is declared, students will be able to check their score on the official websites of CBSE: results.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in.
More than 18 lakh students all over the country have given the CBSE grade 10 exam this year. CBSE will soon announce the Class 10 Term 2 results online. Check the live and latest updates on 2022 CBSE Results for 10th Grade, method to calculate marks, pass percentage and passing criteria, steps to check your CBSE 10 Term 2 results and all relevant information here.
Changes in the marking scheme by CBSE-
CBSE had earlier announced that the students’ performance in both the terms will be of equal importance. But afterwards the Board decided the Term 1: Term 2 Ratio to be 30:70. Why did CBSE revise its marking scheme? As the Term 1 Class X CBSE exam was conducted at the home centers, complains were raised that schools/ teachers helped the students choose the correct answers in the MCQ-based exam. So, after multiple meetings, the Board arrived at the conclusion that Term 2 exams will have more percentage than the Term 1 exam.
All students need to secure at least 33 percent to pass the CBSE Grade 10 Exam. For Grade 10, the overall percentage (including external and internal marks) should be 33 in any 5 subjects. So, even if a student has failed in any one subject but managed to score 33 percent in the remaining 5, the candidate would be passed as per CBSE marking scheme.
How to check your CBSE class 10 Term 2 result?
Follow these simple steps to view your grade 10 result:
- Visit cbseresuilts.gov.in.
- On the homepage you’ll find the link for ‘Class 10 Term 2 Result’.
- Enter your roll number in the space provided.
- Your CBSE Grade X Result will appear on the screen. Take a print out of the document for future use.
When will students get their mark sheet?
After CBSE declared the Class X Term 1 results, students did not get their mark sheets. Schools will distribute the final marksheets only after the publication of the Term 2 results for grade 10.
- India vs Derbyshire: A list of India’s top performers in 1st T20 warm-up
- National Doctors’ Day 2022: History, Theme, and Importance
- Jagannath Rath Yatra 2022: Emergence, Rituals, and Timings; Significance of Puri’s Biggest Festival
- Live update by Telangana Board: TS Inter Results 2022 released today
- World Asteroid Day 2022: 6 Must-Watch Asteroid-themed Movies