Telangana published results of IPE (Intermediate Public Examination) at 11 A.M. on 28th June, 2022. Candidates can download their TS Inter Results 2022 on the official websites- examresults.ts.nic.in, tsbie.cgg.gov.in and results.cgg.gov.in.
TSBIE (Telangana State Board of Intermediate Examination) has announced that the outcome of the TS Intermediate Public Examination for both first year and second year will be released today. Students can check their marks for TS Inter Results 2022 online by visiting the board website post 11 A.M.
9.8 lakh candidates have appeared in the TS Inter Examination this year. 4.64 lakh candidates gave the exam for the first year and the remaining 4.88 lakh sat for the second year exam. Telangana Government conducted the TS IPE tests from May 6 to May 24. The board will also release names of toppers along with the Telangana Inter Results 2022.
Where to check your TS Inter 2022 Result?
Candidates can check their TS Inter Result 2022 at these three websites:
How can you check your TS Inter Results 2022?
Follow these simple steps to check your IPE result:
- Visit Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education’s official website- tsbie.cgg.gov.in.
- On the homepage, follow the link that says ‘TS Inter 2022 Result’
- Select the link for 1st year or 2nd year result and a new window will open up.
- Enter your exam stream and the exam year in the space provided.
- Enter necessary login credentials such as hall ticket number.
- Hit the ‘Get result’ button and Telangana Inter Result 2022 for 1st and 2nd year will appear on the screen.
- Download your result and take a print out or screenshot for future use.
Follow us and be the first one to get latest updates on breaking news in English.
- Newlyweds Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt ready to welcome their first baby
- Wimbledon 2022 Latest Update: Tennis Fans Pledge to Never Return Again
- Trout Village, Jagthana, to be self-employed with Rs. 90 lakh
- Now use Gmail offline without internet, just follow the simple steps
- Zomato to acquire Blinkit for Rs. 4,447 crore, a 10-minute grocery delivery