Now use Gmail offline without internet, just follow the simple steps…
Useing internet is nowadays a vital necessity for accessing everything that is online, right from ordering foods, clothes, appliances to managing your finances digitally, working, or even messaging on social media platforms. From now that will not be the case for Gmail. Now Google has come up with the feature that eliminates the requirement of internet to use Gmail offline. Simply you can read, respond and search your Gmail messages even without the internet.
For making it easier to use Gmail offline, Google recommends to bookmark the link mentioned in Chrome. To use Gmail offline with your work or school account, you can ask your IT/admin team to change your settings.
According to Google Support, you can read, respond to, and search your Gmail messages even when you aren’t connected to the Internet by visiting mail.google.com.
Know here how you can turn on Gmail offline as per Google:-
Firstly, you will have to download Chrome on your computer or laptop. You can use Gmail offline only in a Chrome browser window, not using Incognito mode.
– Then go to Gmail offline settings.
– Check ‘Enable offline mail’ option.
– You can choose in your settings such as how many days of messages you want to sync.
– And then click ‘Save changes’.
To bookmark the Gmail for using the portal offline, you will have to open the link and to the right of the address bar, there will be a star sign. Just click on the star sign and you will be asked to bookmark that link and you have to click on ‘Done’. By doing so, you can easily access the Gmail inbox link directly through Chrome.
Google stated that when you send emails offline, your email goes into a new “Outbox” folder and gets sent as soon as you go back online.
However, in case, if you plan to uninstall the Gmail offline option. You can do it in a few simple steps as well.
Step 1: Remove your offline data.
– On your computer, open Google Chrome.
– At the top right, click More More and then Settings.
– At the bottom, click Advanced.
– Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings and then Cookies.
– Click See all cookies and site data and then Remove all.
Step 2: Turn off Gmail offline.
– Go to Gmail offline settings.
– Uncheck “Enable offline mail.”
Zomato to acquire Blinkit for Rs. 4,447 crore, a 10-minute grocery delivery startup
Tax Planning- 2022: Smart Hacks to Save Your Tax