The State Board of Odisha has confirmed that BSE Odisha result for class 10 will be published on 6th July, 2022. Students who have appeared for BSE Odisha 10th Result 2022 will be able to check their result on the official website, namely, bseodisha.ac.in post 1 pm.
The Board of Secondary Education, abbreviated as BSE, will announce the outcome of the high school/ class 10 board examination today. The high school examination started on 29th April, 2022 and the last date of the exam was 6th May, 2022. Candidates can view their result on BSE’s registered websites, bseodisha.ac.in and bseodisha.nic.in. The announcement was made public by Samir Ranjan Das, School and Mass Education Department Minister of Odisha.
BSE 10th Exam 2022 details:
This year’s State Board exams in Odisha were conducted in the offline mode at different centers all over the state. For all subjects, students were assessed out of 80 marks, out of which 50 marks were allotted to multiple choice questions to be answered in OMR sheets and the subjective paper comprised of the remaining 30 marks.
Steps to check BSE Odisha Result for Class 10:
Students can check their Odisha Matric Exam pass percentage by following these simple steps:
- Visit BSE Odisha’s official website which is bseodisha.ac.in.
- On the homepage you’ll find the ‘BSE Odisha 10th Result 2022’ link. Click on the link and a new page will open.
- After entering all necessary credentials accurately, select the ‘submit’ option.
- Your Odisha 10th Result 2022 score card will appear on the screen.
- Download your BSE Odisha Result for grade 10 for future use.
BSE 10th Exam 2021 passing percentage:
The passing percentage in BSE Odisha 10th Exam 2021 was outstanding, at 97.87%. It was almost 20% more than the previous year’s passing percentage of 78.76%. Total number of examinees who sat for BSE Odisha 10th exam in 2021 was 5,74,125 out of which 5,62,010 passed the board exam in 2021.
- Miss India 2022: Karnataka’s 21-year-old Sini Shetty becomes the winner
- India vs Derbyshire: A list of India’s top performers in 1st T20 warm-up
- National Doctors’ Day 2022: History, Theme, and Importance
- Jagannath Rath Yatra 2022: Emergence, Rituals, and Timings; Significance of Puri’s Biggest Festival
- Live update by Telangana Board: TS Inter Results 2022 released today