A 5.2 magnitude earthquake shook Lucknow at 01:12 am on 20th Aug, 2022 (Saturday). Tremors were felt by inhabitants because of the earthquake which took place in India, 82 km under the ground. Read the detailed of the natural calamity news and all latest news only on Money Niyantran.
5.2 Magnitude Earthquake Causes Panic in Lucknow
The exact location of the earthquake was 139 km NNE of Lucknow in Uttar Pradesh. National Center for Seismology, abbreviated as NCS, recorded the magnitude as 5.2 on the Richter scale. NCS confirmed the same in a tweet: “Earthquake of Magnitude: 5.2, Occurred on 20-08-2022, 01:12:47 IST, Lat: 28.07 & Long: 81:25, Depth: 82 Km, Location: 139 km NNE of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.”
Have any casualties resulted from 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake in Lucknow?
It is quite a relief that no damage or casualties have been reported because of this natural calamity as per news, there has been no loss of life or property.
Read More on Money Niyantran:
- FIFA Suspended AIFF: India Can’t Host the U17 Women’s World Cup in 2022
- 77-year-old Aung San Suu Kyi, Myanmar’s Civilian Leader, Jailed for 6 More Years
- Gold price drops on 11th Aug, 2022 as Fed officials pointed at aggressive hikes in interest rate
- Marvel’s Animated Series ‘I am Groot’ released on Disney+ Hotstar on 10th Aug, 2022
- Amitabh Bachchan and Rashmika Mandanna’s GoodBye will release on Oct 7, 2022