The wait is over for aspirants preparing for the IBPS PO 2022. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, abbreviated as IBPS, has recently released the notification for IBPS PO 2022 Exam. Find out all about IBPS PO exam procedure, online registration dates and all relevant information only on Money Niyantran.
- 1 Latest Updates on IBPS PO 2022 Recruitment:
- 2 First and Last Date for IBPS PO 2022 Online Registration:
- 3 IBPS PO 2022: Exam Details
- 4 IBPS PO 2022 Tentative Exam Date:
- 5 Important details about IBPS PO 2022 Online Application:
- 6 Exam Fee for IBPS PO 2022 Recruitment:
- 7 Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO 2022:
- 8 FAQ:
Latest Updates on IBPS PO 2022 Recruitment:
Good news for aspirants preparing for government jobs in the banking sector. IBPS PO Recruitment will take place soon as the application forms have already been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Stay tuned to this article till the end to get all significant information about IBPS PO Exam.
First and Last Date for IBPS PO 2022 Online Registration:
The online registration for IBPS PO 2022 commenced on 2nd Aug, 2022. If you have still not filled the online application form, 22nd Aug, 2022 is the last date for applying. Completing the online registration is mandatory to appear for the test.
IBPS PO 2022: Exam Details
- Name of Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Name of Post: Probationary Officer
- of Vacancies: 6932
- of Participating Banks: 11
- Mode of Application: Online
- Registration Dates: Aug 2, 2022 to Aug 22, 2022
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Process of Recruitment: Prelims Round – Mains Round – Final Interview
- Academic Qualification: Graduate in any stream
- Minimum and Maximum Age Limit: 20 years to 30 years
- Salary: Rs. 52,000 to Rs. 55,000
- Relevant Website: ibps.in
IBPS PO 2022 Tentative Exam Date:
According to the IBPS PO 2022 calendar, the IBPS PO prelims exam might be conducted on 15th Oct, 16th Oct and 22nd Oct. Please note that these are tentative dates and the you have to follow the official website to know the exact dates which haven’t been specified as of now.
Important details about IBPS PO 2022 Online Application:
- You can fill up your online application for IBPS PO on one of the following: Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFoz, and Internet Explorer.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to possess a valid email id.
- You have to upload scanned copies of the Signature and Photograph as per the prescribed size.
- Payment of application fee should take online.
- Fill the application form only on their official website, namely, ibps.in.
- Please read the complete guide available in PDF format on IBPSs site before applying for IBPS PO Exam.
Exam Fee for IBPS PO 2022 Recruitment:
The Exam Free for IBPS PO 2022 is different for different categories of students. For SC/ PWD/ ST candidates, Rs. 175 is the application fee. General candidates will have to pay Rs. 850 to submit the application. Please not that once the fee is paid, no refund will be made even if you fail to attend the exam.
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO 2022:
- A graduation degree with a valid degree certificate
- Basic knowledge of popularly used computer systems
- Written and verbal proficiency in official languages used in the state
- Candidate must be a citizen of India, Bhutan or Nepal
- Tibetan Refugees who entered India before 1962 and want to be permanent residents of India can also apply for IBPS PO 2022.
Q1. Is IBPS PO 2022 official notification released?
Ans: Yes, the official notification for IBPS PO 2022 exam has been released by IBPS on 01-Aug-2022.
Q2. What are IBPS PO 2022 Exam Dates?
Ans: IBPS PO Prelims Exam will held on 15th, 16th, 22nd Oct, 2022 and Mains Exam on 26th Nov, 2022 as per IBPS Calendar 2022.
Q3. Is there any Negative Marking in IBPS PO 2022 Exam?
Ans: Yes, there is negative marking for in the objective tests of both Preliminary and Mains Exam of IBPS PO 2022. One fourth of the total marks allotted for that question will be deducted for marking a wrong answer.
Q4. What is the salary of IBPS PO?
Ans: Initial Basic Salary of IBPS PO is 36,000
Read More on Money Niyantran:
- FIFA Suspended AIFF: India Can’t Host the U17 Women’s World Cup in 2022
- 77-year-old Aung San Suu Kyi, Myanmar’s Civilian Leader, Jailed for 6 More Years
- Gold price drops on 11th Aug, 2022 as Fed officials pointed at aggressive hikes in interest rate
- Marvel’s Animated Series ‘I am Groot’ released on Disney+ Hotstar on 10th Aug, 2022
- Amitabh Bachchan and Rashmika Mandanna’s GoodBye will release on Oct 7, 2022