Maruti, the leading car company in India, has finally launched the most awaited car of the year: the Maruti Suzuki Brezza 2022 on June 30, 2022. The price of the vehicle is estimated to range between Rs. 7.99 lakh and Rs. 13.96 lakh. What new features are installed in the 2022 version of Maruti Suzuki Brezza? Continue reading to get all necessary information:
Maruti Suzuki, the biggest automobile manufacturer of India has launched the latest SUV edition from the company- Maruti Suzuki Brezza 2022. The entry level model, LXi trim is priced at Rs. 7.99 lakh approximately while ZXI + AT is the model with the highest specifications and the price of it is Rs. 13.96 lakh.
Maruti Suzuki Brezza 2022 has been among the most high-end and eagerly anticipated launches this year in the Indian automobile industry. The car is jam-packed with impressive features and technical updates. According to the makers, Maruti Suzuki Brezza 2022 is equipped with a wide range of cutting-edge innovations along with features that provide the ultimate convenience and comfort. Other than these, the all-new SUV is also a perfect blend of powerful performance, captivating and sleek appearance, and various safety installations for the driver and the passengers.
Suzuki Brezza has been a popular SUV model for the past few years and car lovers couldn’t be more excited. As per the company’s claims, the brand new version has a ‘hot’ look from the outside and hi-tech features on the inside – making it the perfect package.
Maruti Suzuki Brezza 2022 Interesting Features:
- Maruti Suzuki Brezza 2022 comes with a dynamic, youthful exterior complimenting its SUV appearance.
- The car has a sunroof, cut alloy wheels, Shark fin antenna, dual-LED headlamps, cool geometric pattern and silver roof rails.
- The interior of the Maruti Suzuki Brezza 2022 is eye-soothing. The urban and sporty design along with the modern dashboard makes it stand out. It also has MID, electric sunroof, telescoping steering wheel – making it all the more exciting.
- As far as the digital equipment is concerned, the car’s SmartPlay Pro+ is of 22.86 cm and the infotainment system has an HD display and a smart Voice Assistant to offer a seamless driving experience.
- There are other features like wireless charging facility, 360 degree camera, and a vibrant Head-Up Display to make the driver enjoy the experience even more.
- Maruti Suzuki Brezza 2022’s safety features, 20 in number, include its durability and strength. Torsional stiffness is great became of the high quality tensile steel used. There are 6 airbags as well as an ESP (Electronic Stability Program).
- Performance-wise the Maruti Suzuki Brezza 2022 has the potential of 1.5L Dual Jet and Progressive Smart Hybrid System, guaranteeing a refined driving experience. The lithium-ion battery will further enhance the driving efficiency, raise fuel economy and reduce emissions.
In the words of the Maruti Suzuki India Limited’s CEO, Hishashi Takeuchi: “Conceptualized, designed and developed in India, Brezza with its stylish design, bold stance and unmistakable road presence has redefined the compact SUV segment in India. The most loved compact SUV, Brezza with over 7,50,000 delighted customers, has ruled the sales charts by consistently being among the top 10 best-selling passenger vehicles.
- HPBOSE 10th Result 2022 Declared Today: How to Check?
- Live update by Telangana Board: TS Inter Results 2022 released today
- World Asteroid Day 2022: 6 Must-Watch Asteroid-themed Movies
- Doctors’ Day 2022: ‘Dharti ke Bhagwan’ Music Album to be released on July 1
- After Akash Ambani’s succession, will Isha Ambani at 30 lead Reliance Retail in the future?