The Central Government has reduced the price of LPG cylinder by a whooping amount of Rs. 198 in New Delhi. Does this mean the common man will get some relief from the sky-high cylinder prices? We are here to tell you all you need to know about the new rate of LPG cylinders.
It is true that the govt. has lessened the rate of each LPG cylinder and it will be applicable from today. However, this price cut is only for commercial LPG cylinders. As far as the expenses on domestic LPG is concerned, there will be no change.
So, LPG cylinders cost Rs. 198 less now. This means, commercial cylinder weighing 19 kg will cost Rs. 2021 now, while earlier the one had to pay Rs. 2,219 for the same in Delhi. The Oil Marketing Companies released these revised rates last night, on June 30, 2022. In Kolkata, the price has been reduced by Rs. 182. In Chennai and Mumbai the prices have been reduced by Rs. 187 and Rs. 190.50 respectively.
As the decline in price is only for commercial cylinders, the rate of a domestic cylinder remains as it was. There is no report on discussion regarding the decline in the price of domestic cylinders in the near future. So, households in India must continue to deal with the brunt of insanely high prices.
- Jagannath Rath Yatra 2022: Emergence, Rituals and Timings; Significance of Puri’s Biggest Festival
- Live update by Telangana Board: TS Inter Results 2022 released today
- World Asteroid Day 2022: 6 Must-Watch Asteroid-themed Movies
- Doctors’ Day 2022: ‘Dharti ke Bhagwan’ Music Album to be released on July 1
- After Akash Ambani’s succession, will Isha Ambani at 30 lead Reliance Retail in the future?