Leeds United vs Barnsley: Leeds United won the EFL Cup Match with a 3-1 victory over Barnsley at Elland Road Stadium in the recent Leeds United vs Barnsley football game. With this Leeds United moved forward to the third round of the prestigious Carabao Cup. Follow Money Niyantran for live football coverage and sports news.
Leeds United vs Barnsley Match Recap:
Leeds United has won their first ever and potentially significant Yorkshire derby of this season, by beating Barnsley and securing their place in the League Cup’s 3rd round .Leeds United has proved that they are in great form at present and now they celebrate their victory after winning against Barnsley in the EFL Cup.
Barnsley, the rival team, showed character initially and after going 2-0, they had the chance to tie the game. They started the game quite well, but the Leeds team opened the scoring. Barnsley also missed the penalty and Leeds made the game one-sided in the second half. Anderson, Barnsley’s captain, got a free header on the far side of the penalty area, but he couldn’t take advantage of the opportunity the way he wanted to.
Among the Leeds United players’ performances in Leeds United vs Barnsley, Sinisterra deserves credit for picking up a loose ball right in the centre of the pitch, at a distance of 30 yards from the goal. Crysencio Summerville has also impressed the viewers with his amazing display of agility and presence of mind throughout the Leeds United vs Barnsley match at Elland Street, which was packed with football lovers.
Read More on Money Niyantran:
- FIFA Suspended AIFF: India Can’t Host the U17 Women’s World Cup in 2022
- 77-year-old Aung San Suu Kyi, Myanmar’s Civilian Leader, Jailed for 6 More Years
- Gold price drops on 11th Aug, 2022 as Fed officials pointed at aggressive hikes in interest rate
- Marvel’s Animated Series ‘I am Groot’ released on Disney+ Hotstar on 10th Aug, 2022
- Amitabh Bachchan and Rashmika Mandanna’s GoodBye will release on Oct 7, 2022