Janmastami 2022: Indians are eagerly waiting for Janmastami 2022 which will be celebrated on 19th July, 2022 (Friday) this year. On the auspicious occasion of Janmashtami 2022, read this post on Money Niyantran to know everything about the festival, Lord Krishna’s birth date and what Bhog to offer the God.
Janmashtami 2022: Important Dates and Sacred Rituals
A popular Hindu festival celebrated in most Indian homes across various states, Janmastami 2022 is here! As per the Hindu calendar, Krishna, the eighth incarnation of Vishnu Dev, was born on the eighth day of Shravana month. According to Panchang, 18th and 19th July will be celebrated as Krishna Janmasthami 2022. Ashtami tithi will begin at 9:21 pm on Thursday and end at Friday’s 10:59 pm. On this day, we fast for Lord Krishna, perform the ritual of ‘Krishna Abhishekam’ with ghee and milk, and stay on ‘phallahar’.
Janmashtami 2022: What ‘Bhog’ to Feed Lord Krishna Based on Your Zodiac?
If you have plans of celebrating Janmasthami at your home this year, why not offer a specialized ‘bhog’ to the Lord based on your Zodiac sign! If you do this on Janmasthami 2022, you’ll surely gain good Karma and Lord Krishna will bless your home eternally.
- ARIES- Devotees belonging to this zodiac should offer pomegranate and sugar to Lord Krishna after decorating the idol with a red cloth.
- GEMINI- Geminis should adorn Shri Krishna’s idol with a green cloth, decorated with peacock feathers and serve curd and pure ghee.
- TAURUS- Are you a Taurus? If the answer is yes, you should please the Lord by offering him fruits, coconut laddoos and maakhan.
- LEO- Leos pray to Lord Krishna ghee, apple and pomegranate or any other red colored fruit on Janmashtami 2022.
- CANCER- Offer butter, banana and milk to Lord Krishna if you are a Cancer and don’t forget to dress the deity in silver and white clothes.
- VIRGO- Virgos should certainly serve mawa, Peda and sweets to Bal Gopal as this will invite positivity into your life.
- PISCES- On Janmashtami 2022, Pisces people should try offering ‘misri’ to Lord Krishna as it is believed to bring prosperity to their life.
- SCORPIO- Scorpios should definitely pamper Kanha with milk to reduce obstacles in their life.
- SAGGITARIUS- Ask Shri Krishna to bless your family and offer him yellow sweets and Panchamrit (a delicious dish prepared with coconut).
- LIBRA- Lord Krishna will be pleased if you offer pure ghee to him on Janmashtami 2022 and seek his blessings.
If you are unable to find the offerings specified as per your zodiac sign, there is no need to be perplexed about it. Pray to Shri Krishna in any manner you like and if you do it devotedly, the Lord will surely answer your prayers.
Read More on Money Niyantran:
- FIFA Suspended AIFF: India Can’t Host the U17 Women’s World Cup in 2022
- 77-year-old Aung San Suu Kyi, Myanmar’s Civilian Leader, Jailed for 6 More Years
- Gold price drops on 11th Aug, 2022 as Fed officials pointed at aggressive hikes in interest rate
- Marvel’s Animated Series ‘I am Groot’ released on Disney+ Hotstar on 10th Aug, 2022
- Amitabh Bachchan and Rashmika Mandanna’s GoodBye will release on Oct 7, 2022