Latest updates on SSC MTS exam 2022: Good news for SSC MTS 2022 exam candidates! The answer key for SSC MTS 2022 has been released on the official website, ssc.nic.in. The link for Answer Key Objection will be available from 2nd Aug, 2022 to 7th Aug, 2022.
The Staff Selection Commission, abbreviated as SSC, has published the answer key for SSC MTS exam 2022 on 2nd Aug, 2022 (Tuesday). Candidates who have appeared for SSC MTS (Staff Selection Commission Multi-Tasking Staff Examination) in 2022 can now check verify their answers with the help of the answer key. This helps students calculate their marks prior to the release of the score card and have an idea on how they have performed in the test.
Where to view the SSC MTS exam 2022 Answer Key?
In 2022, the SSC MTS exam started on 5th July, 2022 and it was conducted in the online mode. The Commission is expected to declare the result and names of qualified candidates in September or October. If you have appeared for the SSC MTS exam 2022, you can easily check the answer key at the official website of Staff Selection Commission, namely, ssc.nic.in. Download the answer key to find out your chances on getting qualified.
What is the fee for Answer Key Objection per question?
As an exam candidate, you have the right to raise objections if you certain that there are errors in the answer key. Please note that you have to raise the objection through online mode only. You will find the Answer Key Objection Link for SSC MTS exam 2022 on the official site and the last date for raising objection is 7th Aug, 2022. For each challenged answer, you will have to pay a fee of Rs. 100.
SSC MTS exam 2022 Answer Key: Steps to Download-
Follow these simple steps and download the answer key for SSC MTS exam at home:
- Visit the commission’s main website- ssc.nic.in.
- Find the link on the homepage for downloading the answer key and click on it.
- Login to your student account with the help of your password and roll number to download the Answer Key for SSC MTS exam 2022 in PDF format.
- Submit Objection, if required.
- You may also take a print out of your individual Response Sheet between 2nd Aug, 2022 (8:00 pm) and 7th Aug, 2022 (8:00 pm).
Read More on Money Niyantran:
- Good Luck Jerry Review: Are you ready for a thrilling, rollercoaster ride?
- Mamata Banerjee removes arrested WB Minister Partha Chatterjee from Cabinet
- Amitabh Bachchan and Rashmika Mandanna’s GoodBye will release on Oct 7, 2022
- Marvel Phase 5 movies: The Multiverse Saga complete list, 16 new titles announced
- House of the Dragon Trailer: HBO returns with another epic tale on war over the Iron Throne