FCI Manager Category 2 Recruitment 2022 Notification: Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released the notification for recruitment for multiple Manager Posts. Stay tuned to this post on Money Niyantran to find out all details about FCI Manager Category 2 Recruitment 2022 and don’t forget to follow us for latest government jobs updates.
FCI has released the online notification for recruiting young aspirants for the post of FCI Manager Category 2. The process of online application will commence on Aug 27, 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for FCI 2022 Recruitment before 26th Sept, 2022 on FCI’s official website- fci.gov.in. The total number of vacancies is 113 and for the initial six months, the candidates will remain as trainees. For general candidates, the application fee is Rs. 800 and for SC, PwBD and ST candidates, the application form is available for free.
FCI Manager Category 2: Educational Qualifications
- For General Manager, Depot B Manager, Manager (Movement) C and Accounts Manager – a graduate degree with at least 60 per cent marks from any recognized university or CA/ CS/ ICWA.
- For Technical Manager – B.Sc. in Agriculture from any recognized university or B.E degree or B. Tech Degree in Food Science and Technology/ Food Technology/ Food Processing Engineering/ Food Processing Technology/ Food Preservation Technology/ Food Process Engineering from an AICTE approved institution or any recognized university.
FCI Manager Category 2 Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
- The age limit for the post of Manager is 35 years.
- For other posts, the age limit is 28 years.
FCI Manager Category 2 Recruitment 2022: Salary
The salary for FCI Manager Category 2 is Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000.
FCI Manager Category 2: Process of Selection
The selection will take place in three steps:
- Online Test
FCI Manager Category 2 Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
Follow these simple steps to apply for FCI Manager Category 2:
- Visit the official website of FCI, namely, https://fci.gov.in/ and click on the option that says ‘APPLY ONLINE.’
- A new page will appear on your screen and you have to select ‘Click here for New Registration’. After that, enter your contact details, name and email address.
- Click on ‘Validate your details,’ save and proceed to the next step.
- Upload your signature and photograph in the required size and format.
- Fill all other details in the Application Form and verify your complete application to avoid errors. If required, modify details and submit the application.
- Do the online payment as it is the last step to submit your Application Form for FCI Manager Category 2 2022 Recruitment.
Direct Link for FIC Official Notification Download